Thursday 3 October 2013

Thorpe Park!!! :)

I went to Thorpe Park!!!!:)
It was AMAZING,I had so much fun!!
 This ride was called Swarm , one of the new rides.
Me and my friends went on it and it was AMAZING!!!
It went up , down , round and round and even upside down!! It was really fast!
 The ride's theme was the city under destruction, but it wasn't scary at all, in fact it was funny :)

 This ride (above, the video is me and my friends on Europe's fastest ride!! , Stealth)
It was quite scary, we were seated and then there would be a countdown of 3,2,1, and then WHOOSH in less than 2 seconds it went over 80 mph!!!! The first time i got whiplash because it went so fast but the second time i had a weird sick feeling, but i was okay.
 This ride (above) was Saw the ride.
It was really scary it was a horror roller coaster.
It went really fast, and in the dark tunnel the was dead bodies(obviously fake!).
Look it up on you tube , Saw the ride.

I loved Thorpe Park, It was AMAZING!!!!!! one of the best days of my life!:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks amazing! It sounds as if you had loads of fun! Was it a special outing or just because? I don't think I'd like to do this! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete