Saturday 8 March 2014

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!

For my Birthday , I went to an amazing cake class in London.
I learnt loads of new skills and techniques, such as icing , piping ,baking,fondant,flower paste and different types of cutters for icing.IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!
It was a course of two days, and the first day we did ....yummy BUTTER CREAM!!



A little toadstool:).





I loved the grass piping nozzle.


And the second day we did covering cakes in fondant and decorating with little flowerpaste decorations.


And i did this big rose.
Time For Tea!







It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!       :):)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Fenella you are such a clever thing! Graeme and I both thought these cakes were amazingly well decorated and Graeme is a professional chef! You could ope a cake shop! They are so beautiful and that is such a lovely rose! I love the button! Yummy! So very well done! lots of love from us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want one. No scrap that. Want four or five! When you coming over to give a masterclass? mary c

    ReplyDelete